For the week leading up to #ConChaCo we'll issue five media statements focusing on the elements of this community effort to end a culture of low expectations for transit. They'll represent what we've learned in the 10 month effort to put this event together from the hundreds of people who are now involved.
|Design your own transit system activity.|
- Monday- Together, What shared goals have brought the Conchaco effort together
- Tuesday - We, Who is involved and how have them come together, National, Local and Neighborhood partners.
- Wednesday- Go, What sort of movement do we plan to achieve beginning with Conchaco and through to the end of this year, where are we going.
- Thursday- Forward, What must progress look like, why we can't wait for better transit in Charleston any longer.
- Friday- #Conchaco, hints on how to enjoy the event, how to win a free chicken dinner, become an artists, bike Charleston for $5, Liberate yourself from the misery of parking garages and traffic.